Accomplishments & Affiliations
- WeddingWireCouples' Choice Awards 2018
- Co-Curricular Involvement Business Club Award, CCBC 2018
- Towson Chamber of Commerce Board Member 2018
- President’s Club, CCBC 2017
- Outstanding Commitment & Service Award, CCBC Alumni Association 2017
- Board of Directors, CCBC Alumni Association 2017
- Founder / Donor Mzz B Music & Dreams Scholarship 2017
- Center for Business Innovation 4th Annual Business Plan Competition 2nd Place Winner, CCBC 2017
- Dundalk Idol & Baltimore Idol (presently known as Voice of Baltimore) Contest 1st Place Winner 2010
Ginna Barilone (Mzz B-eautiful) is a certified Entrepreneur and Owner of Mzz B Productions, LLC.
This powerhouse vocalist from Queens, New York knows how to entertain and move the crowd with her outgoing and bubbly attitude! Her stage name Mzz B, and for many who are unsure what the "B" stands for. It represents confidence and reminds her that she and all women are "Beautiful inside and out!"
"An amazing and ambitious" woman is how family and close friends best describe her. They can attest to this Mom -Preneur's challenges and have witnessed her creative ideas come to fruition when determined to starting her own business with just $500. She demonstrates a passion of music, artistic style, wit and a charismatic personality when conducting business.
Mzz B sustains her business model towards higher success by selecting and grouping talented artists to form live bands that customers would value and enjoy. She remains focus surrounding herself through working hard, family life, musical performances and giving back to communities.
Mzz B actively serves as Board of Directors for the Alumni Association at her Alma Mater's Community College of Baltimore County. The team works effortlessly raising funds for the embetterment of mankind within communities. Networking anywhere in the DMV areas are ongoing perks for Mzz B.
Newspaper & Radio: EMERGE – A Year In Review Annual Report Edition FY 2018, The Baltimore Times, The Annapolis Times and The Washington Informer 2017, Dundalk Eagle, Dundalk Patch, Voice of Baltimore 2010 - 15
Live Radio Interview: Mickey, Amelia & Spiegel WIYY, 98Rock (97.9 FM) 2010
Recording Studios: Sheffield, Invisible Sound, CCBC, The Music Cellar (MD) The Music Building (NYC)
Past Bands: Lead Vocalist, Groove Squad 2014-2016
The Fifth Level Band 2010 - 14